Chiropractor - Dubbo, NSW
Dubbo Medical and Allied Health Group
Dubbo Medical and Allied Health Group is currently looking for a passionate and motivated Chiropractor to join their team! Dubbo is located in Central NSW. You will immediately feel welcome in the very heart of regional New South Wales, where the great Australian dream of a family home with a big backyard is within your reach. Dubbo is a thriving regional town with great educational facilities, businesses and sporting clubs. Dubbo Regional Airport also has over 200 flights per week, connecting the region with Sydney, Brisbane, Newcastle, Melbourne, Broken Hill, Cobar, Bourke, Walgett and Lighting Ridge.
About the Opportunity
An opportunity exists for either a new graduate or experienced Chiropractor to join the dynamic, friendly, and caring group of health professionals who have been servicing the community of Dubbo for many years. With a great team culture and positive working environment, the successful candidate will be met with an existing patient base and the opportunity for rapid growth. We are a multidisciplinary practice with 13 General Practitioners, a Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist and several visiting Specialists.
- Current registration with the Chiropractors Registration Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Full indemnity coverage (up to $10 million)
- Have a practical understanding of issues and processes associated with the practice of Chiropractics at the general family practice level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the dynamics of community education protocols and the ability to develop and deliver within those boundaries
- Demonstrated awareness of culture and socially sensitive public health education
- Ability to be a self-directed, lifelong professional learner
The Practice is currently offering a base salary of $70,000 plus superannuation and leave entitlements, along with attractive bonus opportunities.
NSW RDN also administers the Health Workforce Scholarship Program within NSW, offering financial support of up to $10,000 per annum to primary health professionals in allied health field located in rural and regional areas for further study, training and short courses. For more information, please visit www.nswrdn.com.au
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our highly motivated team! Please attach a current CV and Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria in the application form below. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact the Nursing and Allied Health team at RDN on 02 4924 8000.