Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Broken Hill, NSW
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Natural Revolution Group
Broken Hill, NSW
We are a well-established business, providing high-quality outpatient physiotherapy services in beautiful state-of-the-art facilities. As a healthcare leader, Natural Revolution Group - N.R.G. we partner with groups and events within the communities we serve.
Our focus on our therapist's ongoing education is unmatched and guarantees our therapist's understand and put into practice the latest cutting-edge treatments and rehabilitation techniques available for all types of injuries and conditions.
We are currently seeking 2 committed and client-focused Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists to join our team. Your primary role will be providing ongoing treatment to our musculoskeletal and aged care clients.
However, your career development opportunities are vast and unique as our private practice has contracts with the, RFDS, SCC and Novita.
This position is located across Broken Hill, NSW and Mildura, VIC with an immediate start available, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
What you need
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights (please do not apply if you do NOT have these working rights)
- BA in physiotherapy or occupational therapy (or equivalent)
- AHPRA General Registration (or eligibility)
- Strong background in soft tissue therapies and exercise prescription, or a willingness to learn
- Driver’s Licence (required) and transport (desirable)
- Good written and verbal communication skills and fluent in English
- A commitment to growing your clinical skills and knowledge
- A client and outcome focused mindset
- A proactive attitude and a passion to excel in your role
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
What's on offer
- Generous remuneration package (including above award hourly rate, superannuation, leave entitlements, bonus programs and retention programs)
- Professional Development funding up to $10,000 per year
- Relocation assistance up to $3,000
- Flexible working hours, a strong emphasis on work-life balance and NO LATE NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS REQUIRED
- A client caseload from the moment you join
- Mentoring from N.R.G. and industry leaders
- A friendly and supportive team of Healthcare Professionals
- Established and well respected private practice
How to apply
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role or want further information on the positions available, we would love to hear from you! Please complete the application form below including your CV and Cover Letter including your responses to the selection criteria. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion please contact email@example.com