Occupational Therapist and Speech Pathologist - Manning and Great Lakes, NSW
Occupational Therapist and Speech Pathologist
Manning and Great Lakes NSW
Exciting and rewarding careers for Early Childhood Intervention Professionals - multiple positions available
About Early Connections
Early Connections Alliance is a network of not for profit organisations working together to create a strong and connected Early Childhood Intervention Network on the Mid North Coast/ Upper Hunter. All locations are Registered NDIS Providers working with a diverse range of children with a variety of needs and diagnoses.
Due to expanded service provision the Early Connections Alliance have a number of opportunities to join our highly experienced team. If you're looking for an exciting challenge, just starting your career or searching for a seachange apply today. Seeking experienced Speech therapists and OT's - New graduates also welcome to apply.
- Fantastic mentoring, supervision and PD opportunities within a large team of skilled therapists and specialist early intervention teachers.
- A relaxed yet purpose driven lifestyle on the Mid North Coast, NSW. Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of living by the sea!
- Positive, impactful relationships with families and children with disabilities
- Early Childhood Intervention best practice and ongoing professional development
- Flexible family-friendly work arrangements and salary packaging with above Award Conditions
- Requests for flexible hours/arrangements will be considered
- Relevant professional qualifications and peak body memberships (SPA)
- Current AHPRA registration (OT)
- Commitment to Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention
- Your own car and a current driver's licence - a prerequisite for all positions
- A current Working with Children Check and Police Check
- New grads or experienced applicants welcomed
Early Connections- Manning and Great Lakes
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
(Full or Part time positions available)
About the region
The Manning and Great Lakes region is less than 2 hours north of Newcastle and boasts some of the states most beautiful beaches, camp grounds and recreational activities. The Forster/Tuncurry region is a popular holiday destination and is a highly sought after destination for a relaxed lifestyle.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join this highly motivated and passionate team of health professionals! Please attach a current CV and Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria in the application form below. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact the Nursing and Allied Health team at RDN on 02 4924 8000.