Podiatrist - Mid North Coast
South West Rocks
Mid North Coast
As a Podiatrist in Rocks Podiatry, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a team as well as independently to service a wide range of caseloads. With flexible working arrangements and immediate start for the right candidate.
Applications from new graduates are welcome.
The successful applicant will have:
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Be a part of a fun, dynamic team.
- All equipment and stock provided.
- Constant support from our Senior podiatrist & other senior staff practitioners.
- A strong emphasis on continuity of care and working in conjunction with the patients.
- Assess and diagnose existing and new conditions in order to provide individually tailored treatment plans.
- Maintain up to date and accurate record keeping.
- Chronic disease and wound care management.
- Provide Diabetic assessment and review.
- Work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary, health team.
- General foot care and nail surgery.
- Custom orthotics biomechanics assessment.
The Successful Candidate Should:
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Podiatrist.
- Current Australian Federal Police Clearance.
- Hold a current, valid Driver's License.
- Have sound clinical skills and knowledge.
- Be a self-starter. Have the ability to devise and manage own individual case load effectively.
- Show excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Patience and great customer service skills.
- Relevant experience would be a bonus, but not essential.
Remuneration will exceed industry averages and will be in accordance with ability and experience.
Please contact Craig Hale at email@example.com for more information.