Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist, Multiple Locations, NSW
Multiple locations, NSW
Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
Multiple Locations, NSW
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive salaries
- Genuine career progression
- Learning and development opportunities for new graduates
- Attractive relocation packages and retention bonuses
As part of the wider Medibank business, HealthStrong is one of the leading Allied Health Service providers in residential aged care and community settings. Our Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Dietitians provide vital care to improve the quality of life of our patients, contributing every day to Medibank’s commitment to better health for better lives.
We are looking for compassionate and caring Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists to join one of our teams in the following locations:
- Coffs Harbour
- Port Macquarie
- Central Coast
In this role you will work independently to establish care plans and treatment options tailored specifically to the needs of your client. The conditions presented will be diverse, and often chronic, which will help to develop clinical skills as well as establishing excellent relationships with your clients through the provision of outstanding care.
We pride ourselves on our senior clinician network to provide support to our team and offer opportunities to work collaboratively, particularly beneficial for a graduate to have 1:1 support.
Some of the key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Delivering hands on evidence-based treatments
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessments and developing innovative treatment plans
- Pressure area prevention and treatment and managing equipment prescription
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents
- Implementing and managing pain management clinics
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
What you need to apply:
- A degree in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Drivers licence and own a car
What we offer:
We’re for the health of all Australians, so we care deeply about the health and wellbeing of our employees too.
- Some of the key benefits include:
- Generous private health insurance subsidy
- Onsite accommodation available
- 14 week gender neutral parental leave benefits
- Relocation Assistance may also be applicable
- Part time job share and flexible hours available
For a confidential career conversation please contact Ewa: firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply!