Physiotherapist - Grafton, NSW
Grafton Physio and Sport
Grafton Physio and Sport are a friendly team of practitioners, dedicated to delivering hands-on and exercise-based treatment on physiotherapy, for over 15 years. We are a friendly team of practitioners dedicated to delivering outstanding Physiotherapy services. Our goal is to empower our patients through education and injury management, helping them to live their best life.
Situated about 3 hours south of Brisbane, on the beautiful Clarence River, Grafton is but a short drive to the picturesque NSW North Coast. Boasting beautiful beaches, national parks and tourist hot spots, Grafton has something for everyone.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking 2 Experienced or New Graduate Physiotherapists to join our team. With an onsite rehabilitation gymnasium featuring Pilates equipment, gym equipment, strength and conditioning classes and more, we have full-time positions, with immediate start for the right candidate. Our organisation also has a unique Graduate and Senior Training Program and mentorship opportunities to help develop your skills. Working in an environment driven by cutting edge research and ongoing learning, we support a multi-disciplinary approach to healthcare with full administration support. A minimum 2 year contract, with attractive salary options including bonus incentives, is available. We also provide yearly CPD allowances.
- Providing Physiotherapy treatment to patients through hands-on and exercise based treatments
- Keeping accurate patient records through clinical note taking
- Good communication with administration and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate and ongoing care is
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Personal indemnity and professional liability insurance
- Current driver’s licence
- Positive attitude towards working within a team of professional health care providers with a strong patient focus
- Passion and enthusiasm to provide leading edge assessment and treatment to patients
- Motivation to attend external CPD and learning opportunities to expand clinical skill set
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your application including a cover letter with essential criteria responses using the link below. For more information, please contact NAH@nswrdn.com.au