Graduate Occupational Therapist - Orange, NSW
Graduate Occupational Therapist
At WorkFocus Australia our belief is that working delivers innumerable health, social and financial benefits.
Our goal is to seamlessly guide people through the recovery process to return to better health and productivity faster.
We exist to build better lives for Australians through work and health.
Since 1989, we have provided a range of services to minimise the social, physical, psychological and financial impact of workplace injury and illness and to maximise the health benefits of good work.
As part of the Work Health Group you will be joining a market leader with over 900 health, employment and support services professionals across more than 80 locations in Australia.
About the role
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will play a vital role in the provision of workplace rehabilitation services to ensure a return to work and wellbeing for every person we work with.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking work site, functional, ergonomic, equipment and home assessments,
- Identifying Return To Work barriers;
- Liaison with clients, insurers, medical practitioners and employers to achieve outcomes appropriate for all parties; and
- Designing, implementing and monitoring programs that assist injured employees return to the workforce
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Qualifications & registration in Occupational Therapy
- A current Vehicle and Drivers Licence and the ability to travel for work
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A client-centric approach
- Proven organisation and time management skills
- An understanding of workers compensation, rehabilitation and occupational health and safety legislation is well regarded
Benefits & culture
At the Work Health Group we value our employees and every person who joins the team will be presented with opportunities for a long career with the group.
Most of our Business Managers were once Graduates!
Benefits of WorkFocus Australia:
- Career and Professional Development and On the Job Support;
- Opportunities to work in over 80 locations in Australia
- Flexible working Arrangements - manage your own time
- Incentive programs to reward you for your hard work
'WorkFocus Australia promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply'.
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button or please contact Chris Galvin to have a confidential discussion about the role on (02) 9098 2600.