Exercise Physiologist - Broken Hill
Exercise Physiologist - Broken Hill Super GP Clinic
- Join a vibrant, fully-accredited General Practice providing multi-disciplinary, patient-centred care
- Flexible working arrangements in a full-time or part-time capacity
- Large referral base with 15 GP's in a multi-disciplinary team with nurses and allied health professionals
Broken Hill offers a welcoming, community focused and relaxed lifestyle. Just a short flight from major cities including Sydney and Adelaide, Broken Hill is the economic and cultural hub of Western NSW. Located on the NSW/SA border, the town boasts an historic and thriving mining industry and is also leading the way in renewable energy. With a rich history and friendly country vibes, Broken Hill is a fantastic location for those seeking a tree-change, or for those starting a family.
The Broken Hill General Practice Super Clinic (BHGPSC) is a fully accredited facility offering multidisciplinary, patient focused care and services. BHGPSC provides a wide range of patient services at one convenient location, allowing for more effective communication between doctors and other health providers to offer an holistic approach to patient care. The practice also offers access to pathology and pharmacy services which are co-located on site and in close quarters to Broken Hill Public Hospital.
- Current registration as an Exercise Physiologist
- Eligibility for Medicare registration
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check Clearance, or the ability to obtain this prior to commencing
- Valid Police Check clearance