Physiotherapist - Albury, NSW
Position Available: Physiotherapist
Inspire Health Albury is a growing multi-disciplinary clinic based in Albury, NSW. We offer you support, team collaboration and professional growth through a multidisciplinary team approach to healthcare.
We offer Support + Team Collaboration + Professional Growth.
Inspire Health Albury is a family-focused clinic. We develop long term professional relationships to create a journey of healthcare for our patients. We are known within our community for the exceptional care we take with patients and practitioners alike creating a friendly and inclusive environment within our workplace. Our clinic focus has been based upon manual therapy for our community incorporating a manual therapy approach - Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Myotherapy & Remedial Massage. We also a Studio which runs Group Physio, Pilates and Yoga. Our clinic has a reputation for the current paediatric and women's health caseload and the delivery of care for this patient group. Our direction is a niche market focusing on women’s health and paediatrics which is one of a kind within our community, incorporating Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Paediatric Dietician, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Myotherapy and Massage Therapy all focused on women’s health and paediatrics. We are also creating a wellness space for our patients, which incorporates a Magnesium Float Pod & Sauna Therapy to complete the wellness experience.
Our mission is to deliver quality health care targeting women's health and paediatrics in our regional community through a collaborative team effort with manual therapy and complementary allied health professionals.
Our practitioners have a strong skill set and knowledge base. We believe in continual professional development and growth throughout the length of your career through our osteopathic professionals and complementary allied health professionals.
We believe in supporting your growth individually and as a team to ensure that you can deliver the best healthcare for our patients.
- You will be supported by our administrative team. They will assist you in administrative tasks, such as payments and rebooking, within office hours.
- We provide support, cross-referral and promotion to assist you in building a sustainable caseload.
- You would see a broad range of conditions with a mix of Private, Medicare Team Care, Workcover, NDIS, TAC and DVA.
- We offer monthly team professional development including in-services from our practitioners and from health professionals in our community.
Employment Position on Offer:
We will offer you strong team collaboration and mentoring support to ensure that you build your skillset and continue your professional growth.
- You will be assigned an existing caseload and will be assisted to create a broader patient caseload incorporating new patients.
- You must have a good physiotherapy skill set, great interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn.
- Interest in women’s health is beneficial.
- Bachelor or Master's in Physiotherapy and registration with AHPRA essential.
You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including base rate with a bonus package up to 60% return.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your application including a cover letter with essential criteria responses using the link below. For more information, please contact NAH@nswrdn.com.au