Psychologist - Broulee, NSW
Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
Far South Coast (Broulee), NSW
Are you looking for a sea change? Do you want a better work / life balance? Do you want flexible work hours? Or perhaps, you want to do the work you were trained to do without the barriers of bureaucracy and red tape?
Broulee Psychology is looking for the right individual(s) to join a rapidly growing psychology practice that prides itself on professionalism, innovation, integrity and delivering high quality, evidence-based outcomes and experiences to our clients. We are based on the beautiful far south coast of NSW in the holiday town of Broulee NSW. You will live and work in paradise!
About Broulee Psychology:
We are a small, but growing private psychology clinic committed to helping clients make change. Broulee Psychology provides psychological support to children, adolescents and adults but we are in need of another psychologist to help manage an abundance of referrals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a sub-contracting or employed psychologist (preferably with or working to achieve clinical psychology endorsement) who has experience in supporting individuals across the lifespan. Having experience in supporting children and adolescents would be highly advantageous.
- Beautiful, brand new purpose built consulting rooms, located in a new commercial development in Broulee NSW
- Flexibility of consult days and times. Can discuss number of days worked with suitable candidates. Can include after hours and/or weekends if desired.
- Opportunity to increase days up to 4 days over time.
- Perfect if you have children or are ready to start working in private practice but do not yet have the reputation locally.
- Excellent support provided for you to enhance your clinical and business skills.
- A collaborate and supportive team environment with peer consultation and PD days
- Virtual reception support
- Online Client Management System
- Relocation remuneration package available for eligible applicants
About The Role:
Your role is to provide high quality, evidence-based interventions for individuals across the lifespan. This will require solid counselling skills and should include more than just basic cognitive-behavioural therapy. Outside of consultations, appropriate correspondence and excellent communication skills with GPs, medical specialists and other allied health professionals is required.
The role is flexible with regards to days / hours worked for the right candidate.
- Registration with Psychology Board of Australia, Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA)
- Provisional psychologists will also be considered
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Minimum Bachelor in Psychology. Master level training advantageous.
- Experience in and commitment to working with children, adolescents and their families
- Ability to work as a contractor (ABN and Professional insurance - Professional, Public and Product Liability Insurance)
- Ability to work independently whilst also working as a team member as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent critical judgement and thinking skills.
- High level of professionalism and rapport with clients
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sound computer and technology skills.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join this highly motivated team! Please attach a current CV and Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria in the application form below. If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact the Nursing and Allied Health team at RDN on 02 4924 8000.