Clinical Supervisor - Batemans Bay, NSW
Batemans Bay, NSW
Muddy Puddles recognises the changes and challenges many are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With ongoing service demands, we now offer greater flexibility as a functional Telepractice in order to support the health and wellbeing of our health professionals and the wider community.
Eurobodalla Education and Therapy Services (trading as Muddy Puddles) is a not-for-profit organisation on the South Coast of NSW providing opportunities for children and young people with a disability to enhance their health and wellbeing and to build life skills.
Our team of dedicated professionals at Muddy Puddles work in collaboration with children, young people and their support networks to provide therapy, group programs and individual support to promote personal growth, independence and inclusion.
As a NDIS registered provider, we offer a range of multi-disciplinary services including group and individual therapy, early childhood supports and specialist behaviour support. These are delivered in varying environments including home, school, community and our therapy centre.
We are passionate about providing innovative support solutions that create an environment of mutual trust and peer accountability.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced clinician to supervise our multi-disciplinary therapy team at our brand-new facility in the Batemans Bay Region on the picturesque South Coast of NSW. Our team consists of allied health practitioners and creative arts therapists along with therapy assistants. This is a unique opportunity to be part of something special that is having a direct and positive impact on the lives of young people in our community. In addition to the Clinical Supervisor role, you will have the opportunity to deliver face-to-face services in your relevant discipline.
Batemans Bay is just two hours from Canberra and four hours from Sydney and boasts some of Australia’s most amazing beaches. Working from our purpose-built, state of the art therapy centre, you will be an integral part of an inclusive and collaborative team. Our organisation places a strong emphasis on work life balance and the role offers flexible working hours with full-time and part-time options available.
- Lead a team of enthusiastic and skilled professionals
- Contribute to the future direction of the organisation
- Work with children and young people to plan therapeutic supports appropriate to individual goals
- Support clients and their families with an emphasis on wellbeing, inclusion and participation in the community using evidence-based practices
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to enhance and grow the existing services provided by Muddy Puddles
- Experienced clinician in the field of Speech Pathology, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Behaviour Support or other relevant discipline
- Ability to balance the organisation’s commercial objectives with the goal of excellent client outcomes
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and experience managing a team of allied health practitioners to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience delivering a service within the NDIS framework
- Current registration of relevant peak body
- Commitment to child safe practices and culturally responsive care
- Strong understanding of child and youth development
- Ability to adopt a person-centred planning approach and to evaluate progress towards goals
- High level of interpersonal, communication, negotiation and coaching skills
- Ability to organise time and use tools effectively to assist planning
- Proficient with computer systems and software applications
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police check
- First Aid certificate desirable
- Unrestricted driver’s license and private vehicle
- Competitive salary plus salary packaging options
- Training and development opportunities
- Relocation assistance available to eligible applicants
- Supportive team environment
- Great location
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our highly motivated team and help us to guide the future growth of the Muddy Puddles organisation within the local community. If you would like a confidential discussion about the role, please call Cate McMath on 02 4472 6939