Physiotherapist - Broken Hill, NSW
Physiotherapist-New Graduate or Experienced
Broken Hill GP Superclinic
Broken Hill, NSW
An exciting opportunity exists for a full-time physiotherapist to work in the Broken Hill GP Super Clinic. With attractive remuneration based on experience, up-skilling and professional development available, this is a great opportunity for any Physiotherapy professional.
- Flexible start date for the right candidate
- Attractive remuneration package
- Leave entitlements including leave loading
- Study leave
- Fun and vibrant, Fully-accredited General Practice providing multi-disciplinary, patient-centred care
- Large referral base with 12 GP's in a multi-disciplinary team with nurses and allied health professionals including: Senior Physiotherapist, Exercise physiologist, Personal trainers, Dieticians, Diabetes Educator and Psychologist.
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company
- Mentoring available for new graduates
Broken Hill offers a welcoming, community focused and relaxed lifestyle. Just a short flight from major cities including Sydney and Adelaide, Broken Hill is the economic and cultural hub of Western NSW. Located on the NSW/SA border, the town boasts an historic and thriving mining industry and is also leading the way in renewable energy. With a rich history and friendly country vibes, Broken Hill is a fantastic location for those seeking a treechange, or for those starting a family.
The Broken Hill General Practice Super Clinic (BHGPSC) is a fully accredited facility offering multidisciplinary, patient focused care and services. BHGPSC provides a wide range of patient services at one convenient location, allowing for more effective communication between doctors and other health providers to offer a holistic approach to patient care. The practice incorporates a large rehabilitation room and new gym.
- Eligibility for Medicare registration
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium patient -orientated care
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills
- Valid NSW Working with Children Check Clearance, or the ability to obtain this prior to commencing.
NSW RDN administers the Health Workforce Scholarship Program within NSW, offering financial support of up to $10,000 per annum to primary health professionals in allied health field located in rural and regional areas for further study, training and short courses. For more information, please visit www.nswrdn.com.au
Applications close: Monday 17th August